|Printer Friendly Version|
Fresh, select onions that have been sliced, batter sprayed and deep fat-fried, dried and salted.
Light golden brown, free flowing, crisp and tender pieces of french fried onions with a typical onion flavor.
Every holiday season, more than 40 million Americans enjoy green bean casseroles made exclusively with French's French Fried Onions!
- An excellent flavor enhancer that adds both a mild onion taste and crispy crunch.
- A signature touch that increases customer value perception and price points.
- Versatile for use across menu categories.
- Consistent quality, flavor, and appearance.
- Easy way to add variety to keep regulars coming back.
- Made with New York state fresh whole onions.
- Packaged in resealable, crush-resistant canisters.
Casseroles, Frozen Entrees, Salad Toppings, and Snack Mixes.
Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Cottonseed), Wheat Flour,
Onions, Soy Flour, Dextrose, Salt, TBHQ and Citric Acid in
Propylene Glycol (to protect flavor).
Made on same equipment as products containing milk and/or soy ingredients.
For more information call the Hotline at: 1-800-442-4733
Make the Original Green Bean Casserole by mixing green beans with cream of
mushroom soup and milk--Add French's French Fried Onions and bake 1 hour.
Top with more French's French Fried Onions and bake 5 min longer.
Packed in clean, moisture resistant containers. Containers will be marked with item name, item number, production code and net weight.
It is recommended that this product be shipped and stored at 60-75 degrees F. Must be stored away from excess heat and moisture.